Wednesday 18 May 2011

Day1-Day 2.5

Starting weight: 200.2lbs
Goal weight: 155lbs


So I had originally started the 17 day diet back in January when I had heard about the Dukan Diet and was sad to find that it was not available in Canada! Well 4 days ago I stumbled upon it in Wal-mart and was pumped!  Here I am 2.5 days in and I'm not starving not craving junk... and 3lbs down as of this morning!!
I have four more days to go! The website said my attack phase should be 6 days but I don't see how one more day will hurt! I really feel strongly about this choice and am going to look fabulous!

True Weight: 157.9lbs
Today: 197.0lbs
Attack phase: 3 days
Dukan Diet Official
A little inspiration from me came from Brianna her blog is:
http://beatlekitten.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment